Saturday, July 22, 2006

God Is Our Refuge and Strength


For those of you weary and heavy laden...


(2 Samuel 22:32-34)

For who is God except the Lord?
Who but our God is a solid rock?

God is my strong fortress;
He has made my way safe.

He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
leading me safely along the mountain heights.


(From Psalm 46)

God is our refuge and strength,
always ready to help in times of trouble.

So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come
and the mountains crumble into the sea.

The Lord Almighty is here among us;
the God of Israel is our fortress.

"Be still and know that I AM God!"


(From Psalm 91)


He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."



(Matthew 11:28-30)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,

and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,

and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.


You've been prayed for today...

No comments: