Wednesday, February 1, 2006

RtRSTs (Truly Random Spiritual Thoughts in their own right) and Blog News

Well, January's over--if you can believe that!--and we're already into the second month of '06 (now THAT's hard to believe!), so, keeping that in mind--as well as Webmaster Jose's inspirational words--

"Yo! Why don't you just send out the web address [for the blog]? We can fix the editing thing later. Don't let Yahoo [and your lack of skill :-)] slow God down"


--we're launching "RSTs: The Blog." Yep, I've been assimilated (resistance was futile :-) You'll find a couple of months' worth of RSTs archived there (eventually they will all be uploaded there and you will be able to search them by keyword or topic--and they'll look a little cleaner once I figure out how to spiff them up and edit them and get rid of the automatically posted advertising and other minor technical flaws--which were my personal hangup).


Check it out--and thanks again Jose for the idea and the execution (as well as the "words of encouragement" that have gotten this blog off the ground at last ), and thanks today to Olya, for your "RtRSTs"--see below--pretty cool...



RtRST - Reply to Random Spiritual Thoughts:
Make me a captive, Lord,
And then I shall be free;
Force me to render up my sword,
And I shall a conqueror be.
I sink in life's alarms
When by myself I stand;
Imprison me within Thine arms,
And strong shall be my hand.
- George Matheson
Only to sit and think of God,
Oh what a joy it is!
To think the thought, to breathe the Name
Earth has no higher bliss.
- Frederick W. Faber

You've been prayed for today...

No comments: