Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Reality Is Independent Of My Comprehension

Hey, Y'all,

Ran across this thought the other day (not sure where)--kind of dovetails with the previous post...

The Truth--Reality--is not dependent on my ability to understand what is going on. Let God interpret the facts for you; let Him explain the situation. Meanwhile, focus on your walk with God and not on your limited ability to understand events or circumstances.

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18

Kind of hard, but has the ring of truth to it, doesn't it?
Reality is not dependent on my ability to understand what is going on. I can not be the ultimate authority on what goes on around me (and to me)--why? Because I never have all the facts. Hence my need of God, of His wisdom and influence and guidance and peace and clarity...
'Course, it could just be me :-)

You've been prayed for today...

No comments: