Thursday, December 20, 2007

Want direction? Do what you know you're supposed to do.

Hey, Y'all,

This thought is based on something I came across from PurposeDrivenLife.com--rang true (but I'm sure it's just me

:-)

Want specific direction from your heavenly Father? Do what you know God wants you to do. We often get so caught up in wanting to know a specific answer...I know you know the story: "I wish I could turn to a verse in the Bible and have it say, 'Hey, you, take this job and turn the other one down. Do this, not that.'" But here's the thing: there are already lots of things God wants us to do that are very clearly explained in the Bible. Like staying in a prayer conversation with Him constantly, or touching the people around you with a sacrificial love. Start doing those things and watch as God's voice becomes a little clearer in your head and heart.

Pretty cool (and a great reminder).

You've been prayed for today...


No comments: