Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Nothing But...

Hey, Y'all,

Ran across this quote from PurposeDrivenLife.com...got me thinking...

"When I came to you … I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified." 1 Corinthians 2:1,2

"The gospel message has gotten a little foggy these days with all the attention being paid to politics, family values, and culture wars, and a lot of folks have lost track of the fact that it's all about Jesus, His life, His example. Ask the man on the street what a Christian is today and you're likely to ask a long time until you hear anything about Jesus or the gospel. Our message, from beginning to end, must be Jesus – who He was, what He said, and what He did."

What do you think?

You've been prayed for today...

No comments: