Thursday, May 4, 2006

If My People Pray...

Today, a straight (not-so-) Random Spiritual Thought...funny, I was in the middle of a long and tiresome day and experiencing one of those "dry seasons of the soul" when I sent up a lame and weak little prayer--"God, you know how I'm feeling at the moment, and you know what I need...please be that God for me right now--I need you to fill me, and renew me." And I headed off to BibleGateway.com to see what the scripture of the day was...and what it was was a cool drink of water for my parched soul...


"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Perfect...

You've been prayed for today.

No comments: