Monday, November 26, 2007

Angels Watching

Hey, Y'all,

Today's RST is short and sweet--ran across it again the other day, been a while since I'd thought about it, actually. 'Course it's funny 'cause I really remember this one in Spanish, not English. It's one of those many texts that my mom and dad taught me a long, long time ago, and it's never left me; it's just kind of evolved and grown up right alongside me, acquiring depth and meaning as my life has gone on--pretty cool. So parents, if you wonder if it's worth the effort to teach your kids to memorize these little pearls, the answer, in my humble opinion, is a pretty resounding "yes!" ('course they're also pretty good for you too, you know :-)

Here it is:

"He has given His angels charge of you,

to watch over you,
wherever you go."
Psalm 91:11

Sweet! You've been prayed for (and watched over) today...

No comments: